iiRDS Release Version 1.0
Version 1.0 was was published on April 18, 2018.
Please find the RDF schemes available for download below. The Specification as well as the release notes will open in a new window by clicking on the button.
REGISTRATION AND LOGIN TO DOWNLOAD IIRDS MATERIALS
iiRDS is published under Creative Commons CC BY ND
Enter your email and password here to log in to the website
Register and stay up to date on developments of iiRDS. You can...
- access iiRDS specifications
- download the RDF schemas and information material
- give feedback to the working groups on the standard
- register for the newsletter
Comment on iiRDS Version 1.0
To ensure that the standard is always in accordance with the needs of its users, all interested parties have the opportunity to comment on it. Whether you have a comment, a change request or in case you discover a bug: your comment helps the Consortium to further improve the standard in upcoming versions.
Thank you for your support!
Make it more visual:
If you like, you can have a look not only at the RDF scheme as it is, but also get a more visual impression. Check out what the multifaceted ontology of iiRDS looks like with the help of an open source tool called Protégé. How do you get this? Simply follow these instructions:
- Go to protege.stanford.edu and download the free tool Protégé. Various operating systems are supported (Windows, Linux, MacOS…). You will need Java Runtime Environment in order to use Protégé.
- A pop-up asking you to register will appear. You don’t necessarily need to register here – you can avoid registration by clicking on “No, thanks. I’m already registered”.
- Unpack and install Protégé.
- To view the ontology, a further plug-in is required. This is already included in Protégé from version 4.1 onwards. In order to add the plug-in to the toolbar, click on “Window”, then on “Tabs”, then on “OntoGraf”.
- Download the RDF from the iiRDS download section and open it in Protégé. Using OntoGraf, you can now check out the iiRDS ontology.
If you have not yet installed Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free here: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC